- Trim wick to 1/4 of an inch
- Place candle on a saucer/lid prior to lighting
- Allow candle to burn for at least 3-4 hours for the first burn to allow wax to melt right to the edge of the container. This will allow the candle to burn cleanly all the way to the bottom.
- If the flame is flickering or dancing move candle until the flame is burning straight up without any movement.
- Never leave a burning candle within reach of children or pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Extinguish candle by using a wick dipper by pushing the wick into the molten wax, then use the wick dipper to stand the wick up straight again.
- Always leave approximately 1 cm of wax in the bottom of your vessel, this will prevent your jar from possible cracking or even exploding. If candle is allowed to burn right to the base the metal tab that holds the wick in place will heat up and cause the glass to crack and or explode